Monday, October 18

BasicGrey Challenges: Challenge 31 ~ Autumn/Harvest Time

So, I'm very late posting my BasicGrey team make,
my computer is banjaxed, the other day my darling 2 yr old, Maoleidigh, decided to tip a huge glass of water over my keyboard with lots of "shocked" shouty noises (you know those non swear words) and after a frantic contorted hairdryer action...  all the very important keys still don't type... seriously couldn't even type my name, sign onto blogger. anything!

I'm on my Fiance's laptop now, managed to track down a new keyboard to replace mine and fingers crossed that's all the damage done, not sure I can fix all the other bits and bobs... so I still have to try and edit my photos on my broken computer because OH doesn't have anything cool like that on his and then transfer them through this one. Phew exhausted!!!

The Theme this week over at Basic Grey Challenges is


I have stamped the laves and heat embossed with clear powder, inked  with distress inks to create a resist.
The leaves are die cut, as is the label for the sentiment, a couple of basic grey buttons and twine!
 
If you get the chance why not stop by the rest of the teams fabulous autumnal creations :)

 Chris

Thanks so much for stopping by hope you have a creative day
BiG HuGs Kim :)

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply stunning gosh really adore,the beeswax looks brilliant love that flower too,amazing,hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

simply stunning

Anonymous said...

Wow....Kim, this is simply stunning, your distressing is to die for and your emblies are just perfect.....I would be so proud of this card....
x
Vicky

ps, thanks for the DT inspiration

Tasha said...

Wow this is incredibly beautiful
love tasha xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites