Saturday, April 10

Club Anya & Friends ~ Saturday Sketch #14

Good Morning, wow I can't believe it's the weekend already the Easter break is passing by so quickly and there has been so much to do too! We haven't been out very much due to both little ones having chicken pox poor things, plus Maoleidigh's birthday, a spot of spring cleaning, but Thursday evening I found a little crafting time (bliss) and created a card for the Saturday Sketch over at Club Anya & Friends today!!! 



Can you believe this is my first time using the wonderful cheeky Audrey, you should pop over to The Greeting farm's new improved site too, Wow Wee it's so gorgeously fabulous, there are still a few adjustments but looking very, very, very good!!!  
I can just imagine Audrey running about in fields of wild flowers, can you hey? Pam designed a fabulous sketch to inpsire us and my crafty stash collection seemed to grew a little with these Basic Grey papers 'gorge!' tee hee! I have coloured her with... yes my copics of course and drew a little flower field for her to stand in too! It's impossible to see the yummy adhesive Basic Grey ribbon under the paper flowers, it's blended into the background a bit.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BasicGrey: green at heart; paper ribbon;
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: WS Audrey; Basic Grey: Tranquil;
Ink: printer; Embossing: clear; Copic: markers*; inkessential white;
Dies: Spellbinders: Nestabilities: circles; Other: adhesive paper ribbons; papermania & small paper flowers; Adhesive stones; BG: Large gem brad; Embossing powder: white; 3D foam;


*Skin: E000, 21,13 & R20, eye's: B41, Hair: E35, 53, 57 Outfit: V05, RV34, RV10, E40, YG91, 93, BG96, W-1, W-5, I use B60 for shadow and my colourless Blender throughout.

Wow I have to thank you all for following too I haven't had much blogging time and so wish I could be on here more admiring your fabulous creativity!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful happy weekend, maybe you'll get a chance to have a go at this weeks sketch too! BiG HuGs Kim :)


19 comments:

Alice said...

this is super duper sweet! love that you drew matching grass around her, too!

Emma said...

This is sooo cute Kim....I love your coloring and the matching field that Audrey is standing. Just Perfect!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Kim...Your Card and Coloring is Magical!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Kim this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the coloring on Audrey and the way you did the field under her feet to match the paper, very pretty :0)
~Rach

Kim said...

Oh, how sweet! The colors are wonderful as are the flowers!

Georgia said...

Oh wow! Kim, this is sooo stunning! The backing paper is so gorgeous and I absolutely love the sentiment! Have a great weekend. :) Love, Georgia xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh I adore her!!

Amy said...

Oh Kim... your little miss Audrey is a beaut! And I LOVE how you drew in the field of flowers to match the DP... genious!
Hope the kiddos are feeling better too, the chicken pox are no fun at all!

Jamie N. said...

Wow, Kim. This card is FAN-tastic! I just love the way you colored her and the color comb in her hat is awesome. The grass and flowers at her feet totally rocks too. Fabulous job!

RiNNE said...

AAAACKK!! I love those grass and flowers you drew! And that flowered PP is wonderful...I must have it!!! Great coloring!

WickedPixie said...

I love the field of flowers you have her running in and what really sets it off and makes it so amazing is the way you drew them to continue under her feet! Fabulous! Your coloring is To Die For, as always!! :-)Traci

Julie said...

A real sweetie, fab card

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, super sweet! Love how you paired her with the BG papers! She's colored so perfectly, too!

Ann Flower said...

Wauw I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic. It´s almost as if the images comes alive. You are extremly talented.

Leanne said...

Kim, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the little field you created with Audrey. Love looking at your card, it makes me smile. :) Thanks!

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card i love the sentiment
love tasha xx

Pam Varnell said...

Girl when I saw this card I immediately showed it to Jess and Mercy (they were both at my house) and we talked about you for about 10 minutes, about how amazing your cards always are and especially your mad coloring skills. The drawn in grass matching the DP is just so creative. You totally rock my friend.

MicheyMoo said...

KIm...I keep coming back to this gorgeous card because I can't believe how amazing it is!! Seriously, fantastic. Audrey is coloured perfectly (I love the soft shades) and that grassy/flowery field you have her standing in.....PERFECT!! I think I'm gonna bookmark this one so I can refer back to it again and again and again.
Hope all are getting better and betterer and that the bugs are gone!! xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ditto to what Pam said-it's TRUE! You amaze me! I LOVE that drawn in grass..WOW!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites