Friday, February 19

Stampin' Chic - Emboss Resist Technique...

It's time for Stampin' Chic technique challenge... and one of my favourites too - Resist embossing...

Well I love this technique although it's a little hard to see, the shop front has been heat embossed with clear powder using green ink and heat set. I went straight over with 'direct to paper' using my white chalk ink, then buffed it slightly into the paper. The frame and sentiment underwent the same treatment and I used the maroon ink but it didn't quite match Clare's paper so I went over it with my whispers pen,


Products used: Stamps: Papermania (TM) CCSR retail therapy, Quickutz(TM) frame, Cardstock/paper: Papermania(TM) CCSR The Big One Stack, textured cardstock,
Ink: Colourbox Queues, Whispers(TM) Marker's,
Embellishments: Anita's(TM) ribbon, Doodlebug design inc (TM) brad,
Tools: scallop scissors, WRMK(TM) corner rounder,
Other: Heat it up(TM) embossing powder, Stick it! (TM) 3D foam pads.

It is also with great sadness, to announce that I am stepping down from the Stampin' Chic Design Team and as Clare so lovingly said I have been on this journey from the start which is a whole year this month... So BiG HuGs to the wonderful team and thank you, Kim :)
Hope you pop back tomorrow for my Basic Grey challenges and Club Anya Saturday Sketch :)

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites