Tuesday, November 10

Woo hoo Second Day Anya Preview!

Oooooh awwww... Today at Club Anya blog we have a preview of Autumn Anya and Ian, two fabulously gorgeous new digis which will be available on the 15th which is so exciting, not sure I can stand all this cuteness...can you?


These two cuties will be released as Digistamps, so versatile, I have printed the beautiful Anya quite large - four to an A4... so more to colour, fab! These Daisy D's papers have been horded and stroked long enough and they just oooze autumn to me. The collection came with these gorgeous large tags too, which I have just embellished with leaves cut from glitter paper. Large ribbon and these gorgeous foof a la buttons I got at the NEC at the weekend... yum!!!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Daisy D's: attic heirloom; MM: cardstock; glitter paper; Stamps: TGF: Digi Autumn Anya and Ian (release 15th) My guy Ian (sentiment) Ink: Printer; Archival: Black; Copic: markers; Dies: Sizzix: leaves and branches; Martha Stewart: border punch; Other: Foof a la: buttons; Ribbon; 3D foam;

And what's more? ONE lucky reader who comments on the Club Anya blog today will WIN these two new digis and receive them before they are even released on the 15th! So be sure to leave your comment by 11:59 pm CST tonight! (5.59am wed UK time).

Thanks you so much for popping by today I really appreciate all your lovely comments and will hopefully be round later to see you, HuGs Kim :)

16 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh I just love this Kim! Fabulous image and colouring and the details on your card are superb! I adore those glitter leaves..stunning! Hugs Judy xx

MicheyMoo said...

I just love this Anya!! Love the long pigtails......divine.

Your card caught my on the Club Anya blog too!! Way tooo yummy!!

~amy~ said...

how cute is this??? Love her Ugg boots...toooo fun!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kim, She is too cute.. I love your coloring..Such deep, rich colors> YOu can just smell Fall in the air.lol....Lisa G

Anonymous said...

awesome card Kim! love your use of Fall colors and the touch of feminine lace...
Pam Going Postal

Lysa said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!

RiNNE said...

Kim, I love everything about your card! The PP, the glittery leaf, your coloring! This image is too cute!!

Kelly Booth said...

Just Gorgeous Kim...I so Love your fancy little card and the way you colored her!!

kadie said...

This is absolutely stunning, Kim!! Wow, all you gals did and amazing job with these stamps!! I'm so excited for the release!

Julie said...

This is lovely card, such a cute image and I love edging done in black, very striking.

WickedPixie said...

Kim this is so lovely! Your coloring is gorgeous, and the red glittery leaves are the perfect "cherry on the top"! :-)Traci

Pam Varnell said...

This is just gorgeous Kim. I am loving all your pretty bows on your cards. And I love the way you colored Anya. Beautiful!!! Hugs.

Iren said...

I just love this lovely card!

Hugs

Cassie said...

oh this is yummy scrummy!
i thought of you the other day - cleaning up in my craft room and found some of the blog candy goodies i won from you --- and the card you sent me is now tucked onto the shelf above my desk instead of buried in a box!

Cassie said...

this is the most adorable card! i can FEEL the crispness of fall in your creation!
it was one of my weekly favs last week!
http://www.toptencreations.blogspot.com

Jessica Diedrich said...

I adore this! You have totally captured fall and the adorable style that is Miss Anya and My Guy...LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites