Tuesday, July 14

ICSketches #25 - Happily Ever After

Hello! It's Tuesday and here's my DT card this week for Inspirational Card Sketches....






The wonderful Dawn has designed a fantastic sketch for you this week. I needed a wedding card and went for these gorgeous elegant daisyd's papers, such rich colours and I love the fabric patterns.
I ripped the circle for the background shape and used my tracer to give some faux stitches, I then sanded the paper edges to soften. Using the same paper I have stamped the pretty bells, cut out and used my copics to add shadow and highlights.
The cake topper couple I have coloured with my copic markers, to coordinate with the background papers. It's very difficult to photograph but I have used a water brush and stardust pen all over the dress and flowers. It gives a soft flitter of glitter you could try clicking on thumbnails for a close up.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: daisyd's: modern romance; DCWV: textured card; kraft; Stamps: TGF: Cake Topper; Ink: Memento: Black; colourbox; copics; Sakura: Stardust; Die's: Nestabilities: long rectangles; Sizzix: accent; Prima Flowers; Other: Pearl brads; Adhesive gems; pearls; tracer; 3D foam;
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get the chance to have a go at this weeks sketch Y, HuGs Kim =D

12 comments:

scrapnnMO said...

Kim what a lovely elegant looking card. Whomever receive this is just going to LOVE it as I do. Thanks for the inspiration! ;)
♥Hugs, Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Liz Weber said...

That has to be the cutest wedding card ever Kim - the whole card is so classy and elegant and you did a wonderful job with those super cute images!

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Oh how lovely! I love your background paper and the distressed circle..really elegant. your couple are so sweet and my how their hair glows..wish I could do that with my copics!! LOL!
Hugs Judy x

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Kim, love your coloring, it's fabulous!

Hugs, Kelly

Olena said...

Fabulous card! Love it! ~Olena~

Kate T said...

fabulous, love the way you have done the hair, looks so mega glossy !

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

This is so dang cute Kim!
I love how you colored the image and all the other jazz that went with it. Always in awe of your work!

dawnmarieg said...

Stunning Kim. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Minx said...

WOW, these 2 have to have to have the silkyist looking hair i've seen, your so good with your copics!
Beautiful card :O)

Lilian said...

OH WOW! Gorgeous coloring! Love the hair! :)

Regina said...

such a beautiful card! love the colors and the image!

Tricia said...

don't know how I missed this one last week. I think it is so super sweet!

Since 21.08 You're Number...