Tuesday, April 7

Copic Colour Challenge #7



I Know!!! Two posts in one day and loads of photo's too. Well I had to get this one uploaded before the next challenge tomorrow over on Copics Colour Challenge and this weeks colours I nearly had... just needed to substitute the blue, I used a mix of BG01 and BG10.
So this card will be one of quite a few, us sisterhood 15 of the blogging sisters have come to our 1st year and we're making each other a card to celebrate. This is my first, only another 15 to make.
I have used the sketch created by Heidi on Caardvarks from the other week, It just suited the card and images perfectly will probably use it to produce a few more I thinks! Also, I got to use my JustRite stamper which is fantastic for creating any message, It would have been good on a smaller circle too!



Materials:
Paper: October afternoon, white card, orange textured,
Die's: Cutb'g - flower, Nestabilities - circles, rectangles, corner rounder,
Stamps: TGF -
Miss Anya Collection, JustRite stamper,
Ink: Memento - black, copics sketch,
Other: American Crafts - ribbon, bling, prima flower, 3D foam,

Thanks for popping by hope to go round your blogs later and I will be planning on some special blog candy very soon so keep watching!!! BiG HuGs ♥ enjoy your evening, Kim x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so pleased that you liked the sketch! I absolutely love your card! A shame you didn't get it in before the deadline at Caardvarks because it would be a front runner for sure!

(-: Heidi

PS. I would LOVE to see some of your drawings!

Julie said...

Fantastic colouring, a lovely card

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Love this stamp!
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Your colouring rocks!!
xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites