Saturday, February 7

Basic Grey Challenge - Lets Mix it Up

Challenge 21 - Lets Mix it Up

This week we would like you to mix it up, we would like you to use at least two different BasicGrey ranges in your creations, for eg: Blush papers and Boxer Brads or Archaic chip stickers, Sultry papers and cupcake fibers, the possibilities are endless, so what are you waiting for lets mix it up....



My good friend Martine gave me this gorgeous Tilda stamp and thought it really needed a bit of dimensional paper piecing.... I have stamped different sections of image onto some BG papers from ranges offbeat, blush and cupcake! The circle that Tilda is stamped on I have created background using the hearts with swirls from the inspire me BG stamps and softened the edges with distress inks. The Balloons have also been paper pieced! Click on images to get close up of detail!




Materials:
Paper: Basic Grey - offbeat, blush and cupcake, heavy weight cartridge, Brown pearl textured,
Stamps: Tilda with Balloons, BasicGrey - Inspire me, HOTP - Sentiment,
Die's: Nestabilities - Circle's, squares,
Ink: Distress inks, Colourbox - Chestnut roan,Q's, gel pen, stickles, copic sketch markers,
Other: Pretty Lace trim, 3D foam,
Thanks for stopping by and hope you get the chance to have ago, HuGs Kim x

15 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow Kim that is fabulous. I love the design. Thank you for tagging me :) I shall have to go hunt through me piccies. Kimx

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! i love the paper piecing. looks very classy.
love tina x

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest Tilda stamp! You colored her excellently! Your card is gorgeous as usual. I love the scalloped edges too.

Katy said...

Fabby card Kim, I love your paper piecing it just looks so effective on this stamp especially :)

xx

Chris said...

Perfection Kim! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Tilda card than yours. Superb colouring, paper piecing and design. I just love the papers you've put together, it's a wonderful harmony. Chris x

Jessica Smith said...

Just beautiful I love all of the different paper patterns.

Fink said...

Just adorable!!!!!

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely stunning Kim. Tilda looks fantastic with all that piecing. I like to use this technique too and Tilda's are so easy to do it on and the look is so effective.

Have a great week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Kim - I love the combination of colours amd you've paper pieced Tilda brilliantly.
hugs Heather xx

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the layout, and your image is coloured so beautifully!
Helen x

Chris said...

awwww Kim she is just the sweetest... love your choice of papers... what a gorgeous girly card :D
hugs
Chris xx

Kelly Schelske said...

I love that Tilda, sheis so cute, but aren't they all!! Fabulous card Kim, gorgeous papers!!

I hope all is well with you guys!!

Hugs, K

Marcea said...

This is adorable, I love it!
-x-

Danita said...

Kim, I love your card!!! The layout for you card is just perfect!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration this week!!!

MarieL said...

I really love your paper piecing and the cute papers you chose. A really pretty card.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites