Sunday, June 29

Another Thanks

This was for the quick challenge over on DCM...
I want you to make a QUICK CARD! a card that takes you no more than hmm say 30 minutes max to do - start to finish. No set ingredients and pick your own theme, but be quick and be crafty!
I'm a bit late in uploading but not in making, I think it took me just under 20 mins. Which was mainly fiddling with paper scraps to colour match PP!



Materials:
Paper: K & Co, other matching scraps in my stash,
Die's: CBg tag alpha,
Other: Glossy Accents, 3D foam.
Thanks for stopping by! HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Simple but very effective. Love the paper you have used. Hope that you're well.

Amy Yang said...

Beautiful card. I love it :)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites