Tuesday, February 12

Stripey Thanks

Papertake Weekly challenge -

This weeks challenge is 'Simply Stripes' - quite self explanitory really lol! This weeks challenge is to use stripes on your project!

I have used the sketch from Ismaki No 6, but not sure I was meant to combine (just read that on her blog), sorry!



I haven't used a lot of stripes, mostly at the bottom and a little for the sentiment. I stamped the stalk from fancy pants pollen dust with green ink, Instead of stamping a flower head I went for die cut, which I adhered to vellum. I have added clear glaze pen on the leaves and pollen on flower (not sure you can see in pic).

I embossed paper for the stripe across the card, I used nestabilities to matt and layer the stamped image. The large scallop is vellum to co-ordinate with the petals.


Click images to enlarge




Thanks for stopping by, I love all your wonderful comments, cheers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

super, la fleur en transparence c'est geniale
bizzz Mu

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card love the flower and the colours ,Dawnx

Monika said...

wonderful card and colors

Marlou McAlees said...

this is so so beautifiul!!! :) x

stampingbalou said...

Wow, this is such an elegant card...

Leigh said...

Such a pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so elegant. Love this card.

Unknown said...

this card i like too and it looks very elegant.

tillymint said...

Classy and elegant, I absolutely love this card... especially the vellum flower :)

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous - lovely colours! Thanks for joining us again for the PTW challenge! x

tracie said...

Pretty card, love the colours :)

Jilli said...

Pretty card!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites