Monday, February 18

Girly Pink, Candy Challenge!

Claudia is having a challenge for some blog candy....
"Please celebrate 30.000 hits on my blog with me. Wow... thanks to all of you. This is a big number for me in only a little bit more than 3 months of blogging. Some of you i know from postings here and from other blogs or from boards but most of you i dont know. I would like to know a "little" bit more of you.What is YOUR favorite color? Mine is defenetly Stampin up's Chocolate Chip.To win this blog candy I would like you to make a card or project with your favorite color."




I have wanted to try a pop up card for a while, I enjoy trying new folds. I've taken lots of pics of this one, click on any to enlarge. At the moment I am really loving Pink, I think it must be carrying a girl makes me girly.
This is for my cousins Birthday, it is pretty much all die cuts using the sizzix shoe set, made with papers mostly from DCWV.


Thanks as always for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!!! Kim these are so so beautiful and girly, I love my pink too as im sure you have noticed!!! I didn't know you were expecting a baby, congratulations :) x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

kim.... now these are some news!!!
when are you due? hooorayyy... a baby girl! i wish you all the best. how are you feeling?
my gosh kim these are beautiful!!!! so much work and i love all the pink! thank you for playing on my blog. You know how much i love your creations.
i still havent had a chance to finish my chinese card you reminded me to make. i really loved this card of yours

Claudia

Leonie said...

Oh my! This a AWSOME card! Those shoes! Whow, really like it! I know already a friend who would LOVE to have this card for her birthday!

flatis stempelwelt said...

wow, these are so beautiful, i like it

Jilli said...

OMG this is fantastic. How on earth have you managed to do all these pop-up in one card?!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites