Friday, January 4

DCM - Thank you

DCM - Dare... Team dare year end....4 of the best

Hi All. Today we have decided to revisit your most favourite dares of 2007. The four top dares, decided by the number of comments you made on them are (in no particular order): 'buttons', 'ribbons', ...'and cut' and 'frames'. We would like you to use this week as many of those dares as you like to make your card in any theme and any style.





My cards are a little late... a few has Buttons and all have frames which I created with my nestabilities, my cutting is the die cutting but I think it was meant to be hand cut! Then I continued the theme and created ten, I have lots of thank you cards to send.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so many great cards ,lovely colour combo ,Dawnx

Juliet said...

Lovely cards, great colours too, so unusual but work really well. Hope you're feeling better - the 'flu came to our house for Christmas too!

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Kim.
I hope you are feeling better now. The flu arrived in our house on Tuesday with DD2 and now I have it :( COuld be worse though, it could be man flu ;)

Hazel said...

Lovely cards. Happy New Year.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites