Friday, August 12

Vintage Flower Girl Paper Doll

 Thanks for joining me...

I created a vintage flower doll card for the current paperbabe stamps anything goes challenge on the blog today...
I started with layering vintage paper onto a DL top fold card. The skirt of her dress I actually used a circle die to get the bulbous shape by cutting just half through my machine and trimmed the edges to the size of the card.
 I think it fits very well with the torso part of the body die. Her puff sleeves are an old Springtime Medley die from spellbinders they fit so well.
I didn't add any joints to this doll, I've adhered her in place with a few areas loose for shadow play and to help add a few floral elements.
I used the three quarter view left facing head die and stamps using the cute leaf mage on her face. I did a very simple colouring in using stabilo all auarellable red, brown, black and white. Then finished of her look with the Hollyhock hair template cut from black card.
I've inked the edges of everything, added those adorable layers of flowers, with sparkly centres in her hands and finished off with Love sentiment on the front.

I would love to enter my make in these challenges...

Pennys challenge ~ AG Using Paper
Art Impressions ~ Pink (flowers)
Avenue 613 ~ Anything Goes
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps ~ Die Cuts/Stencils
Creative fingers ~ Anything Goes

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

links...



---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x



4 comments:

Ela said...

Wow, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh she is gorgeous. I hope you consider joining me for Friday Face Off. Have a nice evening.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Great card! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Chana Malkah said...

This is a very interesting concept. You executed it beautifully! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites