Friday, May 6

Happy Birthday ~ Dad

Thanks for visiting...
I hope you enjoyed a lovely Bank holiday ♥ our week was busy with May fair, and I just got the chance to get into my craft area for the new anything goes challenge on the blog today...
I created a masculine card using the wonderfully muted tones of the Vintage doll patterned papers, along with the Birthday Wishes stamp set.
 The animal print patterned paper can be embellished with the same stamp image in this die set as they are the same scale, great for adding a metallic effect with embossing powder.
The DAD sentiment was such a fun element to create, I thought I would try die cutting some frosted acetate to get a floating look and I've added some patterned papers to the letters only. To get the added shadow I've die cut the same letters in adhesive black foam and only applied it behind the paper letters to achieve a neat dimensional look.

and I would love to enter my project to these wonderful challenges too...
Simon says stamp ~ Masculine
A Perfect Time to Craft ~ Anything Goes
Polkadoodles 17 ~ Anything Goes
Incy Wincy ~ Die-cut or Punch
Creative fingers ~ Anything Goes


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

click pics for links


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

A truly beautiful card. Have a great day today.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites