Friday, June 12

Flourish Notebook ~ Tissue Stamping Collage

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you're keeping well and safe...
We have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today,
I created this little notebook based off of the sketch,
I used a palette knife and acrylic paint directly onto watercolour paper to get the random colours and texture.
 all the flourishes, flowers and imagery were tissue stamped and collaged onto a painterly background. I think I would paint the back of a few to get some definition to a few of the flowers, another time maybe.
When it was dry, I then die cut the whole image using an Eileen Hull notebook die
I love how the image wraps around to the back
I gold embossed the flourish mdf word to compliment the stroke of gold paint on the bottom edge.


Supplies used...

Thank you so much for stopping by
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites