Friday, October 11

How Peculiar? A Poseable Miss Peregrine Paper Art doll ~ Fan Art!!!

Good morning, great to have you visiting, we have a new challenge on the paperbabe stamps blog today...

The theme is 'movie night'... which movie?... hmm decisions...
I did plan on creating a art journal page using my templates and stamps for a bit of Adventures of Sabrina fan art but realised that was a series, although binge watching feels like a whole movie night lol! So instead I opted for the movie Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children if, like me, you love all things Tim Burton then this fan art is based on the fabulous Miss Peregrine.
I have been so eager to create a poseable paper art doll, it's been ticking over in my creative brain for some time. Then it really clicked when I realised just how to make the joints without brads...
...delighted with myself I just had to put this together. I've used the female face dinky stamp set as the base, and drew some peregrine style hair. I've designed a jointed art doll base but then used the picture below to inspire the costume design, which I drew and coloured using copics.
Her hands are one of my favourite features, although I think maybe her sleeves could have been a little longer.
It's double layered as I wanted to create a back too.. I think taking the photos took me so long as I was too busy posing and playing than clicking hahaha!
You can just see there is also a chain from the the bottle of stamp set heat embossed in gold. Too fun, I already want to put another one together.



Thanks so much for stopping by, let me know if you'd like to see a jointed poseable art doll kit in the shop?

Click pics for direct links

Copics list as I forgot the photos...
Face/skin: R000, 00, 01, 21, E0000, 000, 04, RV91, B60, C2
Hair: B23, 39, 99, BV29, C10
Outfit: B39, 69, 99


Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x






No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites