Friday, March 3

Peony & Bud Paperbabe Stamps

We're introducing a new stamp set on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today and here's a couple of my samples to inspire you...

This is an A5 mixed media portrait using the Peonies in the foreground, 
I was aiming for a soft colour palette but when it came to stamping the butterflies I think the whole look completely changed course, typical art flow.
I have added a hint of gold ink to the flower centres.
The whole piece has been coloured using watercolours, lots of layers. I opted for the Long loose wave hairstyle, the head & torso and female face stamps all in mini.

This next card was a very quick card to assemble, I've used distress inks through my polka dot stencil 
and stamped and heat embossed the peony in black embossing powder, for a fun and bright card.

Pop by the other talented designers to see their gorgeous peony projects.

click pictures



I will update the blog again soon, with news on my next shows, challenges and new stamps.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Wow Kim, your samples are absolutely stunning!! Your colouring of the face is just incredible.... Anne xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites