Friday, October 14

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #44 ~ Picture Inspiration

we have a lovely picture inspiration to challenge you this fortnight over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...

I had loads of fun creating this drawing I was completely inspired to use only ink as it's Inktober and I would love to be taking part, but I just can't spare the time right now.
So, I used lots of my mixed media templates...
Firstly the Long loose wave for her flowing hair along with the all important head & torso template. I started with pencil and went over the lines in black pen, and biro for the thinner faint lines. I stamped her features using the female face stamp.
I'm also trying to practice hands so I added one in my design using the hand template. The picture reminded me of a fashion shot so thought I would add a fabulous beanie hat and stamped the yummy houndstooth pattern from the Design a Tweed stamp set, through the negative parts of the hat template.


Thanks for stopping by, I am currently busy looking for a new home, packing when I can and creating samples for our new release, next week, phew! 
I think all us artist must have a little bit of crazy!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!!!
Big HuGs Kim x


1 comment:

Elena F Scrap said...

Ummm pretty; really clever the use of a touch of colour in this inkoctober creation.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites