Friday, July 22

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #38 ~ Anything Goes

Good Morning...

Here's my latest project for the current challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog...
I really haven't done many atc's in fact I think these are the first that I've ever actually swapped with another person... I know
This is using my mixed media templates and profile face stamp, I loved the background and felt it was a shame to cover up... so just painted her face.
Although I did paint the hair here, and you can hardly see the background but you know its there...
These are the four that I swapped, I used a sentiment stamped on tissue and trimmed to fit on four cards to make them a set... and the butterfly stamp set with gold on vellum for added interest, 

Female Face Mini Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.Profile Face Mini Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.
click pics for links

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x


2 comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites