Friday, June 24

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #36 ~ Picture Inspiration

Just stopping by quickly to show you my latest project for the current challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog...
My post is picture heavy, I am still enjoying the last few days of my Open Studios event, the rain has NOT helped and I've had a lot fewer visitors than I had hoped.
So, I thought I would try copics and coloured pencils onto my substrate but I made the fatal mistake of painting the mdf in a base colour first... this did not work it didn't take the copics well, and I ended up wiping it all off with rubbing alcohol urgh. 
Then I went to my trusty coloured pencils, some of it was going alright until I needed to layer more colour, this made the underneath pencil rub off urgh, I really struggled with this one, I nearly threw her to the side to start again on a new piece. But I persevered I think it just took me much longer to finish then usual.


Female Face Mini Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.Portrait Media Blanks ~ Wavy Bunches Kit ~ Paperbabe Stamps ~ MDF Substrate for mixed media and craft.Butterfly Pieridae Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
BiG HuGs
Kim x


No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites