Thursday, July 4

The Final Paperbabe Stamps Reveal....

HAPPY 4TH JULY to everyone in the States!!!

It's time to head over to Paperbabe Stamps Blog to have a look...




At the final stamp in this debut release, the long awaited MayLeeDee image, she is a digi stamp, inspired by my little girl and taken from a piece of artwork I did some time ago... the digital download has bonus images included too.



Well, this is it, the last day of reveals, tomorrow they will be ready to purchase (fingers crossed the website is working for me). 


Do pop by tomorrow for the Launch Party Co-Hop, I can't wait, so excited to see what the talented ladies have created with my stamps... Yippee!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed all the samples with my debut release, Hopefully we've left you itching to get crafty!!! see you tomorrow.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs
Kim x




1 comment:

shampylou30 said...

Love these stamps good luck with launch xxxx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites