Saturday, January 30

CA&F - Sketchy Saturday #4

Hello Friends!

It's time for another awesome Sketch Challenge brought to you by
Club Anya and Friends and this week's sketch is drawn by the talented Jessica...

Well.... I just HAD to use Prince Ian after I emailed him out to so many of you wonderful crafters, LOL. He is fabulous love his adorable outfit and chose colours from the papers. Reasonably royal I thought LOL!

I've followed Jessica's sketch but squashed it slightly. I've had these papers for a while but they always look lovely. Ian is coloured with copics (of course) and I had to add a little princely sword although I couldn't decide where to stick it. Hope you get the chance to join in and pop to TGF Blog for your free Prince Ian Digi :)



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Stamps: TGF: Awesome Duo; Prince Ian (digi); Ink: printer; Archival: black; Tim Holtz: Distress Inks; Copic: markers; Dies: Nestabilities: circles; Quickutz: tattoo; border punch; Other: 3D foam;
Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone and be sure to pop over to the Club Anya and Friends blog beginning Monday for our little hop! Thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comments you sure know how to make a girl feel loved :) HuGs Kim :)

14 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh... Isn't he a sweetie! LOVE this card! I'm glad you were able to make a card with him after sending it out to all us crazies! THANKS again!

Love the papers you've used and the colours Ian is coloured and that sword is the perfect embellishment!

(hugs)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

He is soooo cute!! Your card and colourng are fabulous and I love the sketch!!
Kristy x

Sparkplug17 said...

Just adorable!

MarkerGeek said...

Another stunner, Kim! Love his hair, and the colours are perfect!

And thanks again for doing such a great job getting us our images during the relay!

WickedPixie said...

Thanks for all of your work (with Mercy!) getting those images to us!!
Your coloring just knocks my socks off! Amazing! :-)Traci

Naoual said...

WOW!! Awesome card Kim, I love it! Your colouring is AMAZING!!!

Have a fab weekend,

Hugs, Naoual xx

Lysa said...

Oh my Kim, this is just super fabulous... may I request a video tutorial on how you color black hair? I just love everything about it!!

Emma said...

Oohh he looks sooo adorable! Love your coloring as usual. I agree with Lysa, I would love to see a video tutorial of how you color your hair.

Tasha said...

This is stunning Kim - love the layout and papers
love tasha xx

kaylou said...

Hi Kim
wow this is awsome, love Ian's hair and those design papers are delish.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Angela said...

This is just gorgeous with all your beautiful coloring!!! I just lov ethe way you color!! His hair just looks awesome, Kim!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Dawn said...

Hiya Kim
Whahhh this is stunning, your colouring is just stunning, especially his hair, gorgeous card!

Hugs
Dawn

RiNNE said...

EEEEEKKKKK! You do the best hair coloring! And I love the Sassafrass paper!

Amy said...

Oooh he looks so suave and debonair! :)
Your coloring is absolutely magical yet again!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites