Thursday, June 4

I'M BACK!!!! online and lots to catch up on!!!

As you may know I haven't had a working telephone line for two weeks (arrhhh!).... well It's back "ON!!!" You know, I skipped and danced about and even Maoleidigh could tell something good was going on, until of course I tried to go online and alas it took a further three days for that bit to work (thanks to Nigel who pressed the right button)... turns out they had changed the old lines underground to new fab ones, it took a lot of Telecoms staff down the hole to fix that problem (I could see them from my window), I don't think I was the only one without :( But here I am back online and a lot to catch up on...

so... this is my late Design team card for Inspirational Card Sketches....
Wow this is soooo Late on my blog, sorry Dawn....


This sketch designed by the very lovely Dawn will hopefully inspire you, as it did me.

Loving this Cosmo Cricket paper and with my new Greeting Farm Anya stamps "they're so adorable". I even tried my hand and stitching on my paper. Very pleased with the result will certainly give it another go!

I have coloured the beautiful Anya with my copics directly onto some patterned paper, it's a very subtle colour difference. I particularly like this one as her eyes are open and as always is the case it rains alot here in blighty! so her umbrella very fitting!

Materials: Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Die's: Nestabilties, Fiskars - Apron Lace, Sizzix - flower layers, Stamps: TGF - Rain Anya, CHF - Kim Hughes -'Scripty words', Hero Arts - floral, Ink: Archival Ink - black, memnto - black, copic sketch, Other: Adhesive pearls, Lace, adhesive bling, 3D foam, needle and thread,

Onto other news...

If you happen to pass by a newsagants tomorrow (June 5th) I might just be in this months Craft Stamper... Woo Hoo. I created a teacher's gift's with templates too.






here's a little peek at one of the items I hope you can get to see the rest in the July 09 issue.

Click magazine to be taken to their website!

I hope you are all well and I miss having the time to leave you comments and seeing your stunning creations. Thank you so much too for still popping by my blog and also for those extra followers, wow surprised me! My blog candy is so overdue I wanted to post it a couple of weeks ago so I now plan to post it on my blog over the weekend! BiG HuGs Kim x

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

woo hooo for being online again!!! your sketch card is absolutely wonderful...the coloring is magnificent and the hand stitching is such a wonderful touch! woot woot on your pub!!

Liz Weber said...

Kim your card for ICS is just amazing - so pretty and you did a fab job with that gorgeous stamp!

Martine said...

yay, welcome back darlin you have been missed, your card is stunning, i love it and your colouring is gorgeous, and big congrats on the magazine feature :),

xx

Martine

Elaine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kim! Love it! I'm waiting to get my hands on this stamp set. You've done a fabulous job with it!

Glad your connection woes have been addressed!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh how frustrating it is not to have internet..been there myself! Glad to have you back!
Stunning card and amazing colouring. Love the hand - stitching..really striking.
Hugs Judy x

zita said...

back on line at last, that took ages! love the box you made with the butterfly.
this card is cute too with mix of patterns.

caroline gardner is a design house for cards wrapping paper etc and they are looking for designers.

email for more info
jobs@carolinegardner

love and hugs x

Fink said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the coloring!

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hi, dear friend! My name is Nika. I am from Russia! I realy like your blog! You do beautiful card! I LOVE your blog! I will glad if you can e-mail me zn4hisglory4@gmail.com May be we can be a friends! You can see my blog too. Thank you. From Russia Nika

Katy said...

Hi Kim

Fab news your back online :)

I bought Craft Stamper yesterday and spied you in it!! Fabulous makes :)

Love this card, love the colours

xx

Minxy said...

Oh this is so beautiful, you really do have a way with your colouring, a true inspiration, still waiting to get my copy of CS but i'll be sure to look out for your work in it :O)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites