Saturday, October 18

2S4Y - Kazan Sketch 11

This is using Kazan sketch 11 over at 2sketches4you ...
It seems I've had quite a few sympathy cards to make lately! Speaking of which I would like to spare a thought for a very good blogging Friend Michelle who's mum has just passed away! God Bless her at this time I couldn't imagine life without my mum who's just round the corner from me and I get to see and share life with everyday!



Materials:
Paper: MM - Naturals, Laura Ashley,
Dis: Nestabilities Circle, butterfly punch,
Ink: Versamark, twinkling H2O's, black pen,
Other: Bo Bunny - Rub On, Flowers - Studio Calico, EP - Black, Swirly bling, pearls, 3D foam,
Thanks for stopping by, HuGs Kim x

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

what a beautiful sympathy card Kim
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Marlou McAlees said...

a stunningly beautiful card Kim :) hope you are well :) I have problems leaving comments on your blog, normally my router goes off line, this happens with about a dozen other blogs too.
Delighted Kim at your great news on designing stamps, looking forward to seeing what you create :) x

Unknown said...

wow Kim is this a stunner or what - love, love, love the hounds tooth paper! This card is so striking and elegant. Great job on the sketch
:) Kazan

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites