Saturday, July 12

2 Sketches 4 you - Kazan Sketch 4

This is the sketch that Kazan drew for this week's challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You.
If you haven't already been to check this blog out GO and see all the wonderful talent over there....you will be AMAZED!!!
Every time I go, there is more inspiration, I love visiting there!!!

There is a very talented artist Kim Hughes and I treated myself to a couple of her stamp sets. Stunning! have been very busy creating lately and not much time blogging, but hope to upload as much as I can!
click to enlarge
Materials:
Paper: Laura Ashley collection, cream card,
Die's: Nestabilities circles, Sizzix tipsy heart, Cut'bg Tag,
Ink: Versamark, Primary Colourbox,
Other: Pink & clear ep, ribbon, Glossy accents, dragonfly brad, flat backed gems, 3D foam.
Thanks for visiting, Don't forget to look at my candy...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim that butterfly is darling. Love how you interpreted the sketch this week. :)

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty...I love that little felt butterfly! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Lori K said...

I like the stamps, lovely card!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites