Thursday, September 16

Simon Says Blog Hop WINNER, winner, winner!!!

Amazing!!!! You guys so enjoyed our Simon Says Stamptember Blog Hop Thank you for your lovely comments and your touching encouragement :)

The winner of my little blog hop candy goes to.............

winner #20: Gloria Stengel and if you have a minute please check out Gloria's inspiring blog: http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/
Congratulations, you won Hero Arts pearls & gems please email me your name & mailing address so I may have SimonSaysStamp send you your Blog Hop prize!!!.

Again - thank you all for joining us for the blog hop!

Happy HuGs Kim :)

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Thank you so much for the prize! I emailed you! I had fun on the hop!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites