Wednesday, September 15

Quixotic Challenge #41 ~ How Does Your Garden Grow?

This is my second post today if you would love to scroll down for The Greeting Farm trick or treat hop, thank you :)

 The challenge this week over at Quixotic Paperie has been chosen by the lovely Emma!
 How Does your Garden grow?
The challenge is to use flowers, leaves anything that interprets the outdoors... here's my sample...


I love to re-visit some of my Greeting Farm stamps this gorgeous Madelynn is always a pleasure to colour! With my copics of course LOL, I've added a pale version of grass with little daisy's dotted around! I was trying to get the feel of her walking through a garden.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey: origins;
Stamps: The Greeting farm: twinkle tot ~ Madelynn;
Ink: Memento: black; Copic: markers*;
Ranger: distress inks: antique linen; frayed burlap;
Dies: Spellbinders ~ Nestaillities: labels; circles; Sizzix: branches & leaves; MS: border punch;
Other: Crochet flowers; Prima: sequin centres; stitch tracer; 3D adhesive foam;

*Skin: E000, E00, 11, 13, R20, Hair; 100, C6, C0, Outfit: E31, 35, 57, scarf: Y00, YG0000, 93, E43, socks: G85, 94, Flower: E50, 31, Y00, grass: G21, 94, 85, C6,

Thanks so much for stopping by today hope you get a chance to join in! Elaine has a special new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamp up for pre-order...  She will be arriving in the next two weeks take a look here!!!

Also I based my Card on Mercy's FABulous Tuesday Sketch Challenge #91, I rotated it so Madelynn would fit better! BiG HuGs Kim :)

 

16 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

super cute! great coloring

Kylie said...

OMG Kim - I wanna colour like you!! What a beautiful card.
Hugs
Kylie

Shazza said...

this is amazing, tyour colouring is perfect- can you teach me how??
x

♥Rach♥ said...

Completely and utterly gorgeous! I love the color scheme and the "field", how beautiful :0)

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the rich colours. Just fab.

Kelly Schelske said...

Kim this is just fabulous, love it!

Jane Wetzel said...

wow..totally perfect! love this!

Lori said...

Just gorgeous!

Holly T. said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable. You never make anything that I dont like and envy. thanks for your inspiration Kim. You are awesome

Tammy said...

So very pretty Kim!

Julie said...

Stunning!! The papers and colours are glorious!! Love it Kim. Juliexx

Alice said...

this is gorgeous, Kim! love it!

Tasha said...

Kim this is so beautiful, i love the image you have used teamed with the BG paper
love tasha xx

Tasha said...

Kim this is so beautiful, i love the image you have used teamed with the BG paper
love tasha xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Kim!!

Keva said...

Wow. The coloring on this is superb! I love every detail of it. Really great.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites