Monday, September 20

Club Anya & Friends ~ Mystery Monday

This is my second post today if you would love to scroll down for my SimonSaysStamp and Show Challenge thank you :)

Over at Club Anya and Friend's we have a new Mystery Monday challenge...
Amy choose a delightful card by Tanya Tahir  for this week's CASE challenge!
This card was quick to make and the design was lovely to follow/case...
Supplies: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon: seaside;
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: WS ~ Eric ;
Ink: Memento: black; Copic: markers*;
Dies: WRMK: corner chomper;
Other: Cosmo cricket: tiny type; hemp twine; foof a la buttons; 3D adhesive foam;
*Skin: E000, E00, 11, 13, Hair; E31, 35, 50, 51, 
Outfit: G00, 12, 21, 85, BG93, E31, 57, B91, 95, 97,

Thanks for stopping by we have a little Paper Make Stamps blog hop later if you would love to pop back then too, HuGs Kim :)

2 comments:

Alice said...

this is so cute!

Pam Varnell said...

I fell in love with Eric's hair the minute I saw it. LOVE this Kim. You do so well with guy cards. Every time I need to do one I come take a peek at your blog. LOL. You're amazing!!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites