Friday, November 1

Paperbabe Stamps Mid-challenge Reminder...

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you're having a lovely week,

There is still plenty of time to take part in our current Sketch challenge...
and I'm sharing my project for a mid challenge inspiration...
So I've created a Halloween inspired card, it's been ages since I've made a 'card' seems strange lol.

Check out the vintage pattern papers, a Pink Paislee, called bayberry cottage, possibly discontinued now.
I started by creating my witch using the dinky face with the torso template and the fringe part from the loose plait hair templates
I added a witches hat and bat wings from two different digi's and sized them to coordinate. These represent the three elements from the sketch lol.

She has been coloured with copics, definitely found my love for these pens again... I went for a grey tone for her skin, with a little sparkle in her witchy eyes.
BV 23,25,29/N0,1,2,3/R00,85/G000/100



click pics for direct links


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------


You can find all the details of the challenge and how to enter HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative spooky weekend!
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites