Wednesday, July 6

Mixed Media Card Art Published in Craft Stamper Magazine!!!

While I have a moment, I just wanted to mention that Paperbabe stamps are in August's issue of Craft Stamper magazine, which came out in the shops Friday 1st July, Yay, Thank you Trish.
I'm amongst some amazing designers in this lovely issue.
This month is a special Card Making issue! Showing you how to translate all those mixed media techniques to cards, so every feature in this issue has at least one card example for you to see!
My feature was the Card Art starting from pg 60. 
I have a step by step tutorial showing how I colour hair using copics, I created a few mixed media cards, I use coloured pencils for the faces and copics for their hair and as this little card wasn't in the issue I can share it in blog land...
The face is using the lovely female face stamps and my mixed media templates for the Girl and her hair.
And I am loving my butterfly set, I think they just add that bit little extra, I did consider stamping them as part of the image but realised that colouring around something so small would be a tad trickier, how easy to simply trim them.

copies of the magazine are available here:
Digital copies are also available here:

AND
I have a giveaway in the magazine too, all the Paperbabe Stamps products used in the feature is offered to a lucky reader.
How exciting!
Female Face Mini Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.
Mixed Media Templates ~ Mini Portrait Mylar templates - Paperbabe Stamps - For mixed media, paper crafting and scrapbooking.Butterfly Pieridae Stamp Set - Paperbabe Stamps - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For paper crafting and scrapbooking.

Thank you so much for stopping by, we will have a new challenge on Friday so hope you pop by then and enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites