Tuesday, February 9

Paperbabe Stamps ~ Introducing Birthday Wishes

 Hi I have a few cards showcasing the new Birthday Wishes stamp set being introduced on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...

With it being Chinese new year yesterday I thought it would be fun to create a special celebration card, complete with Adorimal monkey as it's year of the monkey. I have stamped this little character onto leather effect adhesive paper and fussy cut all the components before adhering in place. The sentiment has been heat embossed in gold powder.

next
I am so pleased with how the herringbone background came out, I used the DesignA Tweed stamp with distress ink to give it a more muted tone, you could definitely use this in different colour ways to suit female recipients. The sentiment has been built up and stamped in black ink, with a few decorative dots & confetti.

I have a few more to show...
I was inspired by this card, I simply swapped the colours, but the embossing didn't come out as clear in this colour.
I've used the cluster of dots to create a background of confetti, the sentiments have also been heat embossed.
And finally these cutie 4" mini cards, with a row of pretty candles all lit up, this would be great in any colour! and so quick to reproduce, I simply lined up five candles snugly beside each other on a block and repeat stamped them on the edge. Finished with little flames and a sentiment.

Sorry my pictures are so dull looking, just pretty overcast weather conditions here.
Enjoy your pancakes if you're having any,
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Loving the monkey....well I was born in the Chinese Year of the Monkey! Fab cards Kim xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites