Wednesday, February 17

Letting Go ~ Life Book 2016

Thought I would take a moment to share one of my Life Book mixed media pieces... This was week two's bonus lesson...
The inspirational prompt was letting go, I really got into my zen tangle doodling, I feel my scanned image isn't as vibrant as the photo's which show up the lovely iridescence in the paint.
This piece reminds me of a wonderful quote...
"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty" Maya Angelou

There will of course be a new Challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog this Friday, so pop back then, I have another mixed media piece ready and waiting!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!

Hugs Kim x



No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites