Monday, January 31

Simon Says Stamp and Show....

Hope you had a fabulous weekend...
 and ready for this week's theme at Simon Says Stamp and Show is....

Some Love
I am a bit late with my sample...
I've made a card full of love, using Tim's Heart Wings die...

The heart is cut from chipboard, painted with Claudine Hellmuth Gesso. When dry the edges were inked, then I completely covered with distress stickles and while still wet I poured on some glitter. Now, the wings are cut from satin and double layered, the chipboard crown is coloured with silver paint dabber.


Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die was used to create the rose and the seam binding I coloured using distress ink.


and the wonderful sentiment from Crafty Secrets Bird Notes... It says: 'know the song in your heart and sing it like no one is listening'... how romantic LOL! The papers are 7 gypsies and embossed with the bingo texture fade.


Hope it inspires and why not pop round the rest of the team to see some more love!!!

THE director ~ Linda Elbourne 

Thanks for stopping by, have a super wonderful creative day!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

10 comments:

Zue said...

Beautiful design! I particularly like the red with the coffee colour.
Sue xx

Macpurp said...

this is really pretty!
love teen x

Gunilla/Nilla said...

I LOVE your cards and here at your blog is always soooo much inspiration for me.

Have a lovely day/Gunilla

Lynne Forsythe said...

Kim.....I am SOOOO glad you were able to play along!!! cause you know what...THIS IS JAW DROPPIN' GORGEOUS!!! thanks soooo much for sharing!!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Kim,

What a beautiful card soooo sweet.
I also wanted to say thank you for the beautiful card that you made with my Craft Fairy stamps in this month's Craft Stamper. I just loved the way that you layered the fairy and the seed packet was divine.

Yvonne

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!! Loving the ribbon and the roses! Hugs juls

Mary Lou said...

Hi Ya Kim~~I should visit more often~~Sassy me:(
I love this idea of a frame~~~SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!
What a beautiful frame you found Hun~~LOVE IT!!!!
Blessings

CraftinGranny said...

I love this image and the way you have colored it. Can't wait to get my order and ink her up. Beautiful card and frame! Gorgeous creation! "Hugs" Carol

Nancy Wethington said...

Kim, this is really gorgeous!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites