Friday, October 21

Christmas is coming...

Thanks for joining me...

Here's a card I created for the current paperbabe stamps anything goes challenge...

I created a one layer mixed media Christmas card.

I began with the background first, using tattered rose and iced spruce distress inks, then stamped reindeer fusions deer words along with the Peaceful Flurries flakes. Heat embossed a few snowflakes in white embossing powder and Stamped the reindeer in ecoline water brushes and spritz to get a soft inky bleed.


Then I added the Sparkle Bright sentiment heat embossed on acetate.


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

links...

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites