Friday, July 29

You are Magical ♥

 Thanks for joining me...

I created a fun mystical card for the current paperbabe stamps anything goes challenge on the blog today...
I thoroughly enjoyed creating this unique mystical card,
yummy navy with hints of rose gold.
I started by stamping the standard eye from the female face set, in distress oxides and coloured with copics.
R21,32. BG11, 70, 72, 75. BV25. B60. W2. E70, 11.
Then added the lashes with versaclair ink last.
and complemented the story with the newest mini hands that I coloured with my copics: E11, 13, R02, 39, YR000, 
and then stamped the mystic adornments in versaclair ink. Which I then fussy cut, and added those jewelled nails and finished off with You are Magical sentiment inside.
The Sizzix crystal ball was a wonderful addition, I love how it came together, I cut the aperture from the navy and the rose gold card in the same position, to then go back in with the 'glow' die, cut in the navy so the gold would show through. I've added a layer of acetate and then put the whole thing on dimensional adhesive to give depth over the eye.

I would love to play along in these challenges...

Simon says stamp ~ Anything Goes
Pennys challenge ~ AG Using Paper
Art Impressions ~ Summer Fun
Avenue 613 ~ Anything Goes
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps ~ Any Occasion
Creative fingers ~ Anything Goes

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Coming soon...

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x



4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh Kim, this is stunning. I love your design. Have a great day.

Ela said...

Wonderful card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is very unique and fabulous to look at. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Chana Malkah said...

This is outstanding! Love the composition. So beautifully organized! Thanks for dropping this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites