Friday, April 22

Flourish and Grow ~ One Layer Card

Thanks for visiting...

I hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter ♥ ours was shadowed by covid, but we're all clear now Yay! and I got the chance to get into my craft area for the new anything goes challenge on the blog today...
I created a one layer card, I used the Flourishing hair stamp set along with the wonderful 3/4 view left dinky, I added a few extra curls and shaded her facial features with a little black pencil.
I got to use my newest distress inks, salvaged patina, rustic wilderness, prize ribbon with hints of saltwater taffy too.
and used the Flourish and Grow and Dinky sugar skulls for extra interest in the background.

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

click pics for links

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------


Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

This is truly beautiful. Have a lovely day.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites