Friday, March 25

Rainbow Springtime Hippie Chic

Thanks for visiting...
Wishing all the mothers a very happy special day ♥
We have a new anything goes challenge on the blog today and...
I created this super bright colourful springtime card using the Jointed paper Art doll collection. It's a larger A5 card so I could fit everything on lol.
I die cut the body but trimmed away the holes from the torso I was going to add arms but went with this look instead. I die cut the Portrait Head first and stamped her face and ears in a mix of inks, using a stamping platform meant I could keep adding colours.
To complete her look I have used the super fun the Ashryn hairstyle, I thought it would look wonderful and fun.
To make her an interactive part of the card I have used the paper brad fastening so her head can move side to side. I've added foam adhesive to the card behind her head but didn't remove the backing so it would give height but not stick.
The background... well I have had this stackable florals die set from sizzix quite a while it's unfortunately discontinued now but so happy I've got to use it, it's so quirky. I've used six colours, a pastel rainbow of sorts and die cut all the elements in each colour then went to town creating this floral pop background.


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

click pics for links


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend with ♥ mums,
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites