Friday, February 11

Believe in Yourself

Thanks for visiting... 
We have a new anything goes challenge on the blog today and...
I've created this mixed media DL card, using the 3/4 view female face stamp set
and completed the look by using the Volumptuous Waves from the profile hairstyle. I've drawn and stamped them directly onto watercolour cold pressed Bockingford. 
I also decided she needed a gorgeous Crown,
I've painted the whole image with neocolor II and a little stabilo all pencil.
The background although subtle has a layer of Peony and polka dots stamped onto the patterned papers, my custom sweet sentiment words are also made up from here.
So, the cherry blossoms in her hair, I discovered that the Lisa Jones botanical dies happen to be such a close match to my stamps that I couldn't resist combining the two a very happy coincident.

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

click pics for direct links

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend,
HuGs Kim x


No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites