Friday, August 21

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge ~ Oriental Journal Page

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you're keeping well and safe... and Congratulations to all on their the exam results, I hope it will help them move forward to their next adventure.


We have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today,
It's an anything goes, so I added to my small art journal, it's great to have a space for experimenting... 
I drew the hair first with the messy buns template, as this would be nearer the top of the page, then stamped 3/4 view right face, and neck in black ink.
I moved onto her Hand and arm, and with the arm mask in place I stamped the peony from Oriental Zen for her tattoo.
With the masking technique I've added a few Cherry Blossoms to her hair. Her top and sleeve was really this inspiration behind this I have had this paper for ages and thought it would make great clothing. I have added a gold circle and using the 3mm Stripe stencil with black pen for the background.


Click pictures for direct links...

Thank you so much for stopping by
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x



No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites