Friday, May 29

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge ~ My Quote Right Now!

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you're keeping well and safe...
We have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today,

 I've created a one layer card/postcard using the flourishing hair stamp set along with the female face, the head and torso templates. 
I stamped the quote using the Fun Alphabet stamp set, this quote right now is to remind me that it's all going to be ok. I'm where I'm meant to be right now, whether that's with my home life, work life and the rest hahaha!
I think it keeps you in the 'moment'. 
She has been coloured using copics, I used distress oxides for the background to give a smokey photo effect.

supply links...

Thank you so much for stopping by
enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites