Friday, July 6

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #77 ~ Picture Inspiration

Good morning, thank you for visiting today,

this fortnight's new challenge is a picture inspiration,
check out the Paperbabe Stamps blog for details...
 I was running dangerously low on generic handmade cards, they seem to be disappearing... hmmm
 So I thought I would batch make a few, they are about 4" square, which is great if you want your card to be at the front of the card display(just saying).
 I started of by creating the multicoloured background using the adorable whimsical woodland set. I am loving these distress oxides, the colours are dreamy.
 The stamping platform really came into play for this type of card, being able to stamp one colour numerous times in the correct place, is wonderful.
 I have die cut a heart to create and aperture and stamped the sentiments. The sentiments are also in this set so I managed to get a few card types, using just this one set(love).
I found some washi that mimicked the yummy flowers, added a little faux stitching, and adhered a tiny wooden heart from the substrates kit.


click pics for links

Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x


1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Kim these gorgeous, what clever makes. Love how you have used the aperture over the stamped background the heart really does draw in the eye. The washing and stitching is a marvellous addition! They maybe small but they pack a BIG punch, fabulous creations.
Big HuGs for the weekend Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites