Friday, May 5

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #47 ~ Anything Goes...

We have restarted the challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...
Yay! It's anything goes so....

I created this mixed media piece,
 using profile templates long & fringe and Head & Torso along with the mini profile face stamp set. A butterfly sits atop a peony... 
I love the shimmer in this watercolour paint, I even managed to make a video which I will upload tomorrow to show how I created this and how those butterflies were added to her hair.

click pic for links

Thanks for stopping by
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Don't forget the best challenge -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/
I invite you with pleasure!
Blessings,
Borqna

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites