Friday, October 28

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #45 ~ Spooky

We have a new challenge on the blog today and the theme is spooky...
I didn't think mine was too spooky, I've created a day of the dead girl this week, using a the female face mini along with the Sugar Skull mini stamp set.
I opted for the Central Wavy Parting hairstyle with the Head & Torso templates. Her top was created using the dots from Pop Dots stamp set.
So I am an advocate of always trying new techniques and styles, I wanted to use coloured pencils without blending like I usually do, very rough texture, and I'm screaming to get a blending stump and more layers of pencil on it.
Her eyes are coloured with copics as well as the background and I've used grey ink for all the stamping.

click pics for listings...

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Enjoy a wonderfully Spooky weekend!
HuGs Kim x



No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites