Friday, August 5

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #39 ~ Anything Goes

Good Morning...

Here's my latest project for the current challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog...
It's an anything goes as I'm just so super busy... 

and I've whipped up the quickest card using the latest release
I painted a little background with some acrylic
All the images are trimmed with a little border and added to the front with dimensional adhesive.
the sentiment is stamped directly onto some glitter washi, yum.

click pic for listing

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, Kim, I love your card so much! Looks like a children's book illustration from the fifties, Jo x

Glennis F said...

Help!!! The linky thing says it has expired, and I cannot enter my card for the current challenge

Kim Costello said...

Hi Glennis,
I've fixed it now, inlinkz have a new system in place and charge us every month now :(

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites