Thursday, October 15

Paperbabe Stamps ~ Sparkle Bright

Welcome to our second day of introductions on Paperbabe Stamps, showcasing Sparkle Bright, this set is sure to coordinate with all your Christmas images, it's perfect when you're looking for just the right sentiment...

Let me show you may array of samples...
This card uses only the stamps from this set, I have stamped the sentiment a metallic platinum embossing powder, the snowflakes and a few of the stars in white embossing powder. I then went in with white ink on a few more stars and added dots with white pen and stickles glitter glue. I've inked the edges in white pigment ink.

For this card I've used the holly and berries from Arctic Jumper to create a holly wreath around the stamped sentiment. I've used two green pigments inks and red for the berries, I decided a little sparkle would be needed with a few dots of stickles glitter glue. I've added patterned papers from Authentique collection:Believe. and finished off with a little twine on the spine.

I've created quite a neutral card here, this would be great for male recipients too. It's hard to see in the picture but the 'bright' has been heat embossed in metallic platinum powder. I still love this large deer in my reindeer fusions set and thought him poking round the edge a little fun especially with his little sparkly red gem nose and wink of stella glittered antlers.

I went very arty with this christmas card all thanks to my Spritz & Speckles set. The speckles are quite lovely embossed in gold as is the sentiment and stars. I could happily make quite of few of these.

Still using the same colour theme I decided a little knitting would go well with the Christmas theme, I've stamped the knitted stripes in pigment ink representing a stripy scarf. There are just a few white embossed snowflakes and the sentiment in black embossing powder.

And then I thought I would make a little coordinating tag, using another sentiment.

And last but by no means least, this little snowman with scarf, this sentiment would work very well inside your card if you needed something special to say. I created a very distressed card here, I masked the snowman's body before inking the background with distress inks. I then stamped a few snowflakes in pigment ink. His hat and scarf were coloured using distress markers and I went somewhat heavy handed with my perfect pearls mist, it just came out with some velocity, you could pretend there was a little blizzard, lol.

I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you're feeling the Chritmassy spirit like me! 
New Stamps will be available to buy tomorrow!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim & the Team x

4 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Holy wow Kim. What fabulous cards. Found them in the OCC gallery. Great work.

Julie Ebersole said...

These are all wonderful, but I especially adore the one with the lovely colored ink spatters! WOW! Just gorgeous!!!

Julie Ebersole said...

These are all wonderful, but I especially adore the one with the lovely colored ink spatters! WOW! Just gorgeous!!!

Julie Ebersole said...

These are all wonderful, but I especially adore the one with the lovely colored ink spatters! WOW! Just gorgeous!!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites