Friday, July 19

Summer Card Camp2

I hope you're having a great week wow Friday already, I had wanted to post this earlier but this week had other plans!!! 

 Here is a really quick card, only uses one sentiment stamp from Tree Hugs stamp set, 
I just had fun using it with some die cuts!


This next card, totally warms my heart, who can recognise where this was inspired from ROTFL? Yes a little bit of Horton Hears a Who! Love that film.

I used the pompoms from DesignA Knit to create the field of clover panel, I used post it note to create masks for stamping the different pompoms to get the layered look. 
The yarn in the DesignA Knit set was perfect for all those clover stems. I stamped the clovers in quite bright colours, but diffused it with a layer of vellum.
The sentiment isn't one of mine but it was too perfect not to use! I heat embossed it on the vellum, then, I stamped a small pompom and stem (don't forget how easy it is to curve acrylic stamps) and fussy cut for the embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderfully creative weekend
 I hope to bring you much more next week...
BiG HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites