Sunday, June 5

Craft Stamper Magazine ~ July Issue Masterclass!

It's the first week of June which means....
the JULY issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine is out on sale, Friday 3rd...
I have a masterclass in this issue... Thank you Katy!


I show some fun ways to incorporate ordinary office supplies into your crafty projects...


My project might be heavily influenced by Wendy Vecchi using her amazing stamps and alternative epoxy embellishments, lol!


I hope you have fun reading and get the chance to use your office supplies in a crafty project.
Have a wonderfully creative day,
BiG HuGs Kim :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kath Stewart said...

loved your technique class this month kim...dying to try out the paper clip technique...big hugs kath xxx

~amy~ said...

good grief woman...your talent just amazes me....I have always LOVED your coloring...but then seeing your sweet fussy cutting on the Card Patterns card...oy, you have some patience....and then your tag...holey moley...that lily is over the top WOW...my FAV flower!!! Love what you've done with the bottlecap too....

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites