Wednesday, April 6

Lots of Challenges!!!

Hello, good morning!


Elaine has the Artistic Outpost - Bluebird stamp set in stock at Quixotic and I had to have a them. I've used Distress Stain - Antique Linen and distress ink on the doily, then stamped the bird image using Archival - Coffee.


The gorgeous papers are Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime and I've finished the bow with a Pearl Spray.


I have tried to include a few challenges in my card, tee hee...


and I have the optional extra of the stamp set and papers as my newbie stuff :)


The silver is the pearl sprig


Card Patterns ~ Sketch 109





and while I was in the entering challenges mood I thought I would snap a quick picture of my extremely messy desk to play over at Julia's place... aka WOYWW. This is after I made my card and there's lots of bits left from other makes too :)


So I hope it inspires, have a wonderful Wednesday
Hoping to have a little flower tutorial for those who enquired, see you tomorrow!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

6 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness Kim. Your card is stunning. Love the distressing and stamping. Dawn♥

~amy~ said...

Such an incredible card Kim!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

So soft and pretty Kim. Just love that doily!! Your desk is so cute looking. Love all the little paints and everything, how creative!! Mine is pretty OCD clean. LOL

Virginia said...

You seem to be seriously busy at the moment loads of challenges and loving your workspace all those lovely inks to play with!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is sooo beautiful! That stamp is gorgeous and you have really shown it off so nicely.
I am glad I am not the only one with a desk in a bit of messy creative clutter! A clean desk is the sign of a cluttered mind! :D
Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites