Tuesday, April 13

Embellish Magazine Premier Issue ~ Twine

Good Morning I have some exciting news to share, the wonderful talented Ashley Cannon Newell has launched her premier issue of Embellish Magazine....




Now you might wonder why I'm excited hey? that's would be because I'M in it yes... WOO HOO!!! YIPPEE!!! Okay so I'm still pinching myself that my card is published alongside some truely talented designers! Phew!!! I'm also working on my card for the current publication call too, tee hee, why don't you try?

Hope you pop along to have a look for yourself and right now, if you subscribe to view the premiere publication, Embellish Twine Color Challenge (TWINE) for only $3.00 you become an Embellish Magazine member for FREE:)!! Not bad at all hey? 

Subscription is easy... simply click here and purchase a full one (1) year access to TWINE and become a member.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and sharing in my happy, happy dance... BiG HuGs Kim :)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

woot woot Kim!!!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites