Wednesday, March 17

Wild Card Wednesday!!! "I See"....

Top'O' the morning to ya!!! and a very Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

It's time for another Wild Card Wednesday Challenge... and the challenge for you this week is to incorporate some sort of aperture, to your cards... Maybe a circle or lots of circles, a square or oval it's your chance to be Creative with an Aperture.

Here's my creative take, although I had a totally different design planned until I remembered what day it is today and couldn't pass up the opportunity to include a little St Paddy's....


So the shamrock aperture I created by drawing around a tipsy heart three times and adding a stalk. I don't get much chance to alter but thought I would have a go and WS - Huge has become very festive tee hee, the outfit is partly WS - Edward which I have given a little jacket and bow tie. His fabulous hat was inspired from the wonderland set... with huge buckle and ribbon. The Cheers sign is free to swing and can even be taken off too!



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Sassafras: marmelade;
Stamps: TGF: ws-Hugh; ws-Edward; Talk Loud; houndstooth background;
Ink: memento & archival: black; Copic: markers*; distress inks;
Dies: Sizzix: tipsy hearts; tag; Spellbinders: fancy tags; Nestabilities: Ovals;
Other: 3D foam;

*Skin: E000, 21,13 & RV10, Hair: E08, 97, 99, Outfit: BG96, G94, Y28, 35, R24, 39, E79 and I use my colourless Blender throughout. 

I hope you get the chance to join in!!! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fun Paddy's Day, BiG HuGs Kim :)

11 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

JAN said...

Happy St Patricks day to ya..have a drink and jig on me
infact lets make that three lol..
top o the morning to ya..Jan

super card just perfect for St Paddys isnt it..

~amy~ said...

good grief girlie...this is spectacular!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Wow, Kim, this is just FAB! Looks like a ton of work but it's totally worth it :0)

Lysa said...

WOW Kim! This is totally AMAZING!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is an AMAZING creation, Kim-OMG! You have taken CREATIVE to a whole new level w/ this one-and I LOVE his hat! ROCK ON, girlfriend! LOVE your ideas!!!

WickedPixie said...

Kim, I LOVE this card! I love how it is absolutely a St Patty's day card, and yet is subtle about it - no screaming greens...I love your altered Hugh, and your coloring on him! And I love how the greeting looks like a Pub sign! It's all so fabulous! :-)Traci

Amy said...

Wow, wow, wow Kim... this is just about the coolest St. Pat's card I've seen! Your altered Hugh is fantastic and I love the little swinging "sign" sentiment... like I said, VERY cool! :)

Macpurp said...

what a cracking card!
love tina x

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kim. This is awesome. I love your cut out of a shamrock! How adorable. Lisa G

Tasha said...

This is fantastic, such a cool shaped aperture and love your alteration
love tasha xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites