Monday, September 7

Stampin Chic ~ Technique Challenge


So, this weeks challenge is...
Glitter.. do you love it or hate it? Well, we would like you to use glitter in your project this time. As usual, in order to enter the challenge we would like you to use at least one CCSR product, be it stamps or papers, and this week it's just for fun.
Just have a look at the fantastic ideas that the Design team have come up with this week. They are sure to inspire you and whet your appetite for the sparkly stuff!

Well, I love glitter, it's just not very easy to photograph... This time I made a tall card and matching tag. There's glitter all over the place and the cards too, LOL! The paper's are glittered so that's the start... I then used thin strip of tape on the green and covered in fine glitter. The Flowers I have stamped and used holographic embossing powder. The hearts and the button flower centres I have stamped cut and used Anita's 3d gloss then poured on more fine glitter, then left to dry.

Stamps: Papermania(TM) CCSR Sentiments and Doodles, sweet nothings; Cardstock and Paper: WRMK(TM) Nonsense, Papermania (TM) textured cardstock, Colour: Colourbox (TM) greens, Heat it up, holographic EP; Embellishments: Anita's 3d gloss, Anita's sheer ribbon, Papermania(TM) flower, Doodlebug(TM) glitter Brad, WRMK(TM) eyelets, scallop punch, Glitz it(TM) fine glitter.
Thanks for stopping by I will be posting another card later, HuGs Kim :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

soo pretty kim...love the colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors and love the sparkle!

Julie said...

Love the simple style of these.

Lisadwb said...

How pretty! I usually end up with more glitter on me than on my projects. LOL Maybe that is why I love Stickles so much- I have better control. LOL

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites